Friday, March 30, 2012

Take a risk...what do you have to lose?



I am so proud to know Marcus VanWormer.  He is a young talented videographer, and I have been blessed to be a part of his journey. Recently Marcus picked up his life and moved it to NY City to risk it all on his career. The picture is from his last night here in Asheville. This is not his first, but the second time he's made the treck to NY to make a name for himself as a videographer. But this time Marcus is a completely different person, because he has a focused passion that is unstoppable. As you can see from the demo reel  (watch it here) Marcus is amazingly talented. Yet Marcus wisely realized that talent alone is not enough to make it in business. It takes courage, talent, leadership, and business skills to make a successful life. Marcus and I spent hours discussing business principles that he learned in my class and is using them right now to build a name for himself. (see his testimonial)

I've learned a lot from Marcus as well.  He has taught me to take risks, open myself up to people, invest in them with all my heart and see how far we can go! Check out his new demo reel, you are sure to be impressed. I taught him everything he knows..........or at least everything he knows about business! LOL.

Have a great day!  Jeff @360 Business

2012 Demo Reel
See work Marcus has done for me here